Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

You are not logged in.

search engine by freefind advanced

#1 2016-09-08 11:29:34

ndw
Administrator

crystal grids!

Finally I got the time to make my first one.

very simple.

just holding the hand in the center, 5cm of distance, gives out a lot of 'heat'. I should say more than an orgonite!

I wonder if I do a crystal grid like this one, in an orgonite charging plate.

080920161309_zpsia7ztbji.jpg

lemurians and rhodozites.

I should add other stones probably but for a 1st try it works

remember to use a crystal wand to activatate it, by connecting all stones with the energy output of the wand. linking... smile

#2 2016-09-08 11:47:40

cosmicbal
Enabled users

Re: crystal grids!

Nice! What if you had those layed out on a slab of concretite for extra umph? I feel something different than orgone energy, though.

Also, what if you put amethyst points in the 4 outer positions? Or even extend it out with kyanite, amethyst and citrine? Just a thought. Apache tear in the center would probably feel nice.

Yeah.. I feel like a good apache tear in the center would alleviate any negative DOR interference in the center. Make it smoother, so to speak.

Last edited by cosmicbal (2016-09-08 11:53:48)

Be calm, be Upright.
Be anchored in your own Light.

#3 2016-09-08 19:40:20

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Wow! That's a strong picture! There's something fierce going on there.

I often make little patterns of various stones and small metal/orgonite pieces on one of my orgonite slabs. The slabs are all taped up, which makes them an interesting surface to "paint" these grids over.

Last edited by jeaux (2016-09-08 19:41:05)

#4 2016-09-08 23:48:48

ndw
Administrator

cosmicbal wrote:

Nice! What if you had those layed out on a slab of concretite for extra umph?

never tried any concretite still.

cosmicbal wrote:

I feel something different than orgone energy, though.

I have some doubt too about xtals energy and orgone energy being not exactly the same. but I will need to play with Reich's original experiments to judge....

cosmicbal wrote:

Also, what if you put amethyst points in the 4 outer positions? Or even extend it out with kyanite, amethyst and citrine? Just a thought. Apache tear in the center would probably feel nice.

I miss amethyst points as well as good points of citrine. Apache tears I have small pieces some where.... I would put a quartz ball in the center...
thanks for the suggestions Bal!

I missed to write that, all these stones aren't charged in any way. I used them as they were. not even some sun on them I think...
That will be next test, see how much does it change with classical cleaning and charging.

Maybe the C has already done some work on them

Board footer