Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

You are not logged in.

search engine by freefind advanced

#1 2017-01-20 19:34:37

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Jewelry and passive protection pieces now available at Aetheric

Hey all, how's life? Programmed orgonite has made life incredible. I carry it around everywhere until my hands are sweaty and cramped.

I've dragged my feet on it, but I now finally have a couple options available for wearable orgonite (or as I call it, Aether).

Some of them are demoed on my latest blog: http://aetheric.org/jewelry-shop-sneak-peek/

Since you guys are just the crowd I would want to have this stuff, I'd give you a great deal on the pendants. The wire-wrapped spheres are on hold for a little while until I can secure some more of the wire accessories. I got them in Mexico so I'll have to track down a new source up here.

What's more, there's a few programs (Nov 2016 and an as of yet unmentioned one) that do REALLY well as jewelry. I think many of you would really enjoy them. I can make a custom program for you as well, if you'd like. I have a knack for it.

In case you don't feel like clicking links today, here's a couple pictures.

exoticnecklace_widescreen_chopped-1170x403.jpg

mynecklaceagain-1024x500.jpg

greenpendent2-1024x766.jpg

If you guys would like something else made, a particular shape, I'll give it a shot. For this forum exclusively, I'll sell the pendants off for $5 each with no wire, and $7 with copper wire wrapping so they're necklace-ready. Time to learn how to wire wrap...

Since they're very flat I might be able to ship them for as low as $4, though that would mean very little padding. If it breaks during transit I could just refund you, but hey, it sure beats $26 shipping to Europe!

Last edited by jeaux (2017-01-20 19:36:02)

Board footer