Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

You are not logged in.

search engine by freefind advanced

#16 2015-12-27 16:50:24

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Anti-Nano device.

Another thing is (and it is hard for me to substantiate this) but it may be that at least some nanos are movable telekinetically just like etheric objects. Sort of like they are so tiny that they are hardly solid matter.
Anyway, delusion or not, i have had the impression we have been moving a bunch around.

Weeks ago i seemed to move a bunch into Don Bradley etc. Then Antuvozy noticed i was doing this, and started doing some herself. Then she re-programmed this sentient stone pig to specialize in this:

nano-movingPig.jpg

However, what, if anything does this mean? I doubt we can move them when they are all clustered up with other molecules. So at the most we are moving some fraction only.

#17 2016-01-28 06:51:25

Loohan
Administrator

Now, if anyone wants to go to the trouble of testing whether we can really clear out the nanos telekinetically, i propose you do the following: (otherwise i may or may not get around to it eventually)

1.) Go to http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/Anti%2 … ial%20Note "Displays and Techniques to get NANO from Fruits and Veges" and bulid an extractor system. Er, if you can figure it out. I'm not entirely clear on the instructions here but i seem to recall he also discussed this somewhere in the hour-long vid.

2.) Buy some of nano-rich "food". Like (according to my dowsing)  Clif bars, Trader Joe's coconut water, or dry cat food (some brands more than others).

3.) Separate the foodstuffs into 2 equal-sized piles and put them at least several feet apart. Send me a pic of 1 pile and have me clear it.

4.) Extract each batch separately and see whether there is a significant difference in the nano-yield.

Since i have been supposedly clearing nanos out telekinetically, i have (at age 62) attained a zone where i can do hard labor or work out a bunch without getting significant muscle pain afterwards. I have had chronic muscle pains for decades, whether i exercise/stretch or not. Placebo effect?

Incidentally, years ago i used to eat a lot of Green & Black's "organic" chocolate bars i'd get at Walmart. (I ate the 85% cocoa ones, but eventually i quit even eating that much whole cane juice sugar.) Now i notice these bars are heavy on the nano vibe.

#18 2016-05-03 09:08:57

mvinon
Enabled users

Very interesting indeed I was thinking of taking magnets and pour them in resin then take hematite and shungite and pour it above the magnets and then another set of magnets then use the orgone device and rub it all over your body to kill the nano bots that way.

#19 2016-05-03 12:21:52

Loohan
Administrator

Well, the pig has pulled your nanos, at least to my perception. Do you still have symptoms?

#20 2016-05-03 13:14:47

mvinon
Enabled users

I felt a lot better this morning, now something is getting to my head very weird headache ....that pig must be really busy

Board footer