Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

You are not logged in.

search engine by freefind advanced

#1 2017-06-30 03:17:22

JEDI MASTER NZ
Enabled users

T0 general loohan

hi loohan... I hope all is well..sory i cant remember how to post on here just wondering what u think of this pix i have posted..this teacher is sri master gano grills..I have been looking for a spiritual teacher and i feel as if this man is for real...but i dont have the gift to decern or not like u do? have u heard of this teacher and do u get a good vibe from this pix?...thanking u very much.???
images.jpg

#2 2017-07-02 03:18:55

JEDI MASTER NZ
Enabled users

Re: T0 general loohan

hello loohan how are you...in returm for scanjing this pix i will put in a $50 contribution to your paypal..can u give me your details plez and il do that asap..I thorgght andrew bartzis was the man untill i saw your site..that woke me up to the fact u just cant trust anyone on face value..no matter how genuine they seem..im hoping u can scan this pix and let me knw what vibe u get from this pix..as i feel this teacher is true and real..but i thorght that of andrew and i was wrong..if this teacher is real im all in..i need to train immediately and fulfill my destiny here on earth..plez help me loohan and i will return the favour with funds to help your cause..many blessings and thanks.

Last edited by JEDI MASTER NZ (2017-07-02 03:20:28)

Board footer