Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

You are not logged in.

search engine by freefind advanced

#1 2018-01-12 15:40:46

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Egyptoid appearance quirks

Hey everyone. I thought I'd share something that's become commonplace at my workplace.

For whatever reason, a large number of Egyptoid males that pass through my department take on a beet red hue.

6md9ecQ.jpg

The man in the glasses was identified by Loohan as a Category 2. He's partially in shadow, so it's hard to tell just how flushed his face was at the time. He looked ready to pop. Notice how no one in his "family" shares his skin tone.

Here's another one.

LPe1evI.jpg

Also determined to be a Category 2. One might think he has a heavy tan. He didn't. The skin was either flushed, badly sunburnt (in winter, evenly, across the entire head, which is doubtful), or he's simply a very red man.

If that's the case, my workplace is a Mecca for "very red men." Because I see dozens of these beet red men a day.

Sometimes women look a little flushed, but the overwhelming majority is men.

I assumed it might be because of the profuse gifting of the store I work in, but Loohan tells me he does not notice this phenomenon in his town or bakery, which is even more heavily gifted than mine.

There are only three possible reasons I can think of:

1) My workplace has a higher amount of Channel program pieces channeling my stash, including all my custom HCs (hardware cloths). For whatever reason, this might be causing a reaction in their skin.

2) Some quality of the energy in this region (Seattle area) is aiding in this.

3) Something about me being there is having this effect on them. Personal magic, or fields, or whatever.

If you guys are curious to see this miracle for yourself, I think there's a way we can test this. And that's by littering your workplace or locale with hundreds of Channel pieces channeling my collection! Anyone game?

Cheapest way to accomplish this is probably to buy a tube of 100% silicone sealant, pour out a long line, then cut it into tiny pieces.

If you prefer resin (easier to throw), buy one of these ice trays. It will net you 160 pieces with a single pour: https://www.ebay.com/itm/160-Ice-Cubes- … SwV0RXvYIk

For both of these approaches, you'll want to connect to the Committee and have them program it with the Channel program as it cures. It might be helpful to focus on a picture of a Channel piece channeling my collection, such as this taped directional wand here:

hNZMd4s.jpg

If, after lambasting your area with this program, you begin to notice a large influx of red faced Egyptoids, then we can determine that this program is the key to this quirk.

If not... then it's back to the drawing board.

Last edited by jeaux (2018-01-12 16:12:26)

#2 2018-01-12 16:10:37

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: Egyptoid appearance quirks

Here's another quirk that doesn't require any blasting at all to observe.

hxCrnQl.jpg

Again, this is a male-centric feature. Many Egyptoids (such as this Category 2) wear a little hoop in their ear. Most are rather small, but some can become quite large and thick. Quite cartoony and pirate-like.

Most have hoops in their left ear, but I've been many cases where both ears have hoops.

I see at least a few Egyptoids with hoops in their ears each day at work. Some alone, some with families.

You might not be someone who is too sensitive to the "species" of an individual. If that's the case, make use of every visual quirk you can.

If you see a man with a hoop in his ear, his chances of being Egyptoid are relatively high.

You can use this opportunity to develop your discernment. Grab a Channel piece (channeling either my collection or Loohan's), or an Iron Embalmment piece, and pursue your potential target. Mentally connect the piece to the target and, if the piece is directional, aim it at him/her. See if it reacts, or surges in intensity.

If it does, chances are high they're not entirely human. You'll also get a good feel for what the "Egyptoid vibe" is like, as their energy flares up.

As time goes on, you'll be able to sense them before you can even see them.

#3 2018-01-12 16:22:57

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: Egyptoid appearance quirks

Perfect timing. This fellow is on the latest page of Loohan's Egyptoid thread.

bockjuttuMP_uu.jpg

Ior Bock. I don't know the guy, but I've see many fellows with cartoonish hoops like his.

Board footer